Involve. Solve. Evolve.
These three words embody MartensGroup’s approach to every project:
- Respect for each client’s needs, vision and resources, with a commitment to involve you in a meaningful way in the creation of your new interior environment.
- Strategic thinking designed to solve a wide variety of issues, from the complex to the practical.
- Passion for discovering new ways to evolve interior solutions that integrate advances in organizational development, sustainability, wellness and new technologies.
Since MartensGroup began, we have remained true to our vision – to consistently deliver creative interior design solutions that enhance our client’s strategic goals, support their unique corporate cultures, and reinforce their principles and values.
Our integrated design process starts with the culture of our design studio team actively participating in collaborative processes to develop innovative design solutions. We strive to foster an environment that reflects our core values of Responsiveness, Openness, Learning, Diversity, Collaboration and Innovation.
Sharon Martens, Kim Green, Doug Niwa are the senior leadership team that has guided MartensGroup‘s growth into an innovative design collective. This commitment to developing a studio environment distinguished by an uncommon level of collaboration and continuity is a key component of our success.
- ABB Inc.
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc.
- AGF Management Limited
- Air Canada
- Alberta Energy Regulator – AER
- Alberta Infrastructure
- Alberta Securities Commission
- Alliance Pipeline
- Anadarko Canada Corp. (now CNRL)
- Antrim Energy Inc.
- AON Reed Stenhouse
- Arc Resources Ltd.
- Arcan Resources Ltd.
- Arcis Corporation
- Aspen Family Services
- Aspen Properties Ltd.
- ATB Financial
- Aux Sable
- Ballem MacInnes (now Gowlings)
- Bennett Jones LLP
- Bentall Kennedy LP
- Bighorn Mountain Resort
- Blackmount Capital Inc. (Formally First Associates Investments Inc.)
- Blackstone Lodge
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Bow Valley Club
- BP Canada Energy Company
- Brookfield Properties Ltd.
- Burlington Resources Canada Ltd. (now ConocoPhillips)
- Burlington Resources Fitness Facility
- Burnet Duckworth & Palmer LLP
- Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited
- Caffe Beano
- Calgary Business Services
- Calgary Foundation, The
- Calgary Health Region
- Calgary Tower for Bentall Real Estate Services
- Canaccord Genuity Corp
- Canada Brokerlink
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited
- Capital Health Region
- Cargill Power & Gas Markets
- Caron and Partners LLP
- Carter Offices
- Centre Street Church
- Certified Management Accountants
- China Energy
- Chinook Health Region
- Cinergy Canada Inc.
- Citibank Canada
- City of Calgary, The
- CNA Casualty Company
- Collins Barrow
- Connacher Oil & Gas Limited
- Conoco Canada Resources Limited (now ConocoPhillips)
- ConocoPhillips Canada Limited (previously Gulf Canada Resources Ltd.)
- ConocoPhillips Canada Conference Centre
- ConocoPhillips Canada Fitness Facility
- Cookbook Company
- Coral Energy Canada Inc.
- Corex Resources
- Coril Holdings Ltd
- Corporate Planning Associates
- David Aplin Recruiting
- Davison Worden
- Decadent Desserts
- Devon Canada Corporation
- Devon Canada Corporation Wellness and Fitness Centre
- Diavik Diamond Mines Inc
- Digi Group Inc.
- Dominion Exploration (now Perpetual Energy)
- Dominion Exploration Fitness Centre
- Dow Chemical Canada Inc.
- Duncan McCachen Code
- Egon Zehnder
- Emergo Canada
- Enbridge Inc.
- Enerplus Corporation
- Ernst & Young
- Fairborne Energy Ltd.
- Fekete Associates Inc.
- Fugro Canada
- Gibson Energy Ltd.
- Gifford Wyle House, The
- Gowlings LLP
- GWL Reality Advisors Inc.
- Hallmark Tubulars Ltd.
- Harvard Developments ltd.
- Harvard Energy Ltd.
- Hein Financial
- Hemisphere Capital Management
- Hewitt Associates LLC
- HIS Energy
- Hunt Oil Company of Canada
- Hyatt Regency Calgary
- Imperial Oil Limited
- Imperial Oil Limited Flight Centre
- Janice Beaton Fine Cheese
- Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited
- JOG Capital Inc.
- Kahanoff Foundation, The
- Kanesco Holding Ltd.
- Kinnear Financial
- Kitchen and Patio
- Knightsbridge Human Capital Management
- Koch Exploration Canada Corporation – Flint Hills Resources
- KornFerry International
- Lauren Engineers & Contractors
- Laurie Allen & Associates
- Legal Aid Society of Alberta, The
- Lennard Corporation
- Livingston Club
- Mandal Properties Inc.
- Manning Foundation for Democractic Education
- Manulife Financial
- Manulife International
- Maritime Life
- Marsh Canada Ltd.
- MEG Energy Corporation
- MGV Energy Inc.
- MI Swaco
- Mirant Americas Energy Canada Ltd.
- Mise En Place
- Murphy Residence
- Murphy Oil Company Ltd.
- Murray Fraser Hall for University of Calgary
- National Bank of Canada
- National Bank Financial
- Nectar Desserts
- Nidera Energy Canada Inc.
- Norlien Foundation
- Northrock Energy
- Northern Blizzard Resources Inc.
- Nova Chemicals Ltd.
- NuVista Energy Ltd.
- Oasis Spa & Wellness Centre
- Ogilvy & Mather Ltd.
- Oil and Gas Asset Trading
- OMERS Energy Services LP
- OMERS Strategic Investments
- Oracle Corporation Canada
- Oswego Boutique Hotel
- Oxford Properties Ltd.
- Palmer Residence
- Parlee McLaws LLP
- Peace Hills Insurance
- Peacock Linder & Halt
- P2 Energy Solutions
- Paramount Energy Trust (now Perpetual Energy)
- Pengrowth Corporation
- Penn West Fitness Facility
- Peters & Co. Limited
- Petro-Canada Inc.
- Petro-Canada Fitness Facility
- Phillips 66
- Prairie Merchant Corporation
- Precision Drilling Corporation
- QV Investors Inc.
- Rangeland Pipeline Company
- Range Royalty Management Ltd.
- RBC Capital Markets
- Renaud Residence
- ResMor Trust Company
- Result Inc.
- Rimrock Resort Hotel
- Rimrock Resort Hotel Spa and Fitness Facility
- Rise Gatehouse
- Rival Energy Ltd.
- Rogers Wireless
- Ross Smith Energy Group
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Bank Global Markets
- Royal Bank Insurance
- Royal & SunAlliance
- Saipem Canada
- Santé Wellness Group
- Sasol Canada Holdings Ltd.
- Sasges Inc.
- Schlumberger Canada Limited
- Scott Land & Lease Inc.
- Serinus Energy Inc.
- Shaw Cable Systems
- Shell Chemicals Canada Ltd.
- Sigma Risk Management Incorporated
- Spartan Controls Ltd.
- Stat Oil Canada
- Stepper Custom Homes
- Stewart Title Guaranty Company
- Stikeman Elliot
- Stone Creek Properties
- Superior Plus
- Superior Propane
- Sutherland-Chan Clinic
- Talisman Energy Inc.
- Tarpon Energy
- Teatro Restaurant
- Telus Mobility
- Tenaris Global Services
- Total E & P Canada Ltd.
- Trans Canada Pipeline
- Trans Mountain Pipe Line Company Limited (now Terasen Pipelines)
- Tonko Realty Advisors Ltd.
- Trident Exploration Corp.
- Trimac Management Services LP
- Tucker Wireline
- UTS Energy Corporation
- Underwriters Adjustment Bureau Ltd.
- United Way Calgary
- Veco Canada Ltd.
- 20 Vic Management
- Vital B.V.
- Volunteer Calgary
- Walton International
- Waterous International (UK) Ltd.
- Waterous Securities Inc.
- Watson Wyatt Worldwide
- Westcorp Business Centre
- Weatherford Canada Corporation
- Wentworth Manor
- Westcorp Inc.
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Fairway Villas
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Spa
- Wicked Wedge
- Yale Properties
- ARIDO Award Project of the Year, BD&P LLP, Design of Office Premises
- ARIDO Award of Excellence, BD&P LLP, Design of Office Premises
- IDA Silver Award, BD&P LLP, Design of Office Premises
- 2013 IDA Gold Award, BD&P LLP, Design of Custom Fixtures and Furnishings
- 2013 IDA Silver Award, Ken Carter Offices Design of Office Premises
- ARIDO Award of Merit, ARC Resources Ltd., Design of Office Premises
- ARIDO Sustainable Design Award, ARC Resources Ltd., Leed-CI Silver Certification
- IDA Bronze Award, ARC Resources Ltd., Design of Office Premises
- IDA Silver Award, Prairie Merchant Corporation, Design of Office Premises
- IDA Honorable Mention, Murphy Oil Company Ltd., Design of Office Premises
- IDA Gold Award, Pengrowth Corporation, Design of Office Premises
- IDA Silver Award, Penn West Energy, Design of Office Premises
- IDA Silver Award, Connacher Oil & Gas Ltd., Design of Office Premises
- IDA Bronze Award, Penn West Energy, Design and Development of Custom Light Fixture
- IDA Bronze Award, ConocoPhillips Canada, Renovation of Conference Centre
- IDA Bronze Award, Livingston Club, Design of a Conference & Fitness Centre
- ARIDO Award of Merit, ConocoPhillips Canada, Renovation of Conference Centre
- ARIDO Award of Excellence, Pengrowth Corporation, Design of Office Premises
- ARIDO Award of Merit, Pengrowth Corporation, Design of Custom Decorative Lighting
- AAA Prairie Design Award of Merit, Caron & Partners LLP, Design of Office Premises
- IDA Silver Award, The Gifford Wyle House, Interior Design of a Vacation Home
- IDA Award of Excellence, The Court of Appeal of Alberta Design of Courtrooms, Judicial and Administrative, Office Premises
- IDA Award of Merit, The Kahanoff Centre, Design of Conference Centre and New Office Premises
- ARIDO Honourable Mention, BP Canada Energy Company, Design of Office Premises
- Mayor’s Annual “Canmore First” Award, Urban Design & Architecture, The Gifford Wyle Vacation Home
- BOMA Renovated Building of the Year Award,for renovations to the Calgary Tower to Bentall Real Estate Services
- Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award, Conoco Canada Resources Limited, Design of Office Premises
- IDA Silver Award, Hyatt Regency Calgary, Design and Development of 350 Room Hotel
We are always interested in hearing from creative motivated individuals with relevant experience to join our studio team. If this describes you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Interior Design Technologist
MartensGroup is currently seeking a motivated, detail oriented and design focused intermediate to senior interior design technologist and contract administrator to join our studio team and actively participate in our collaborative processes to develop innovative design solutions for our broad range of clients. Our studio philosophy of ‘Involve Solve Evolve‘ illustrates our approach to our projects and the high level of design and consulting services that we value.
As part of our technical team you will work collaboratively with designers in the preparation of AutoCAD design drawings and construction documents, including consultant and client co-ordination as required. Project coordination, including budgeting, scheduling, site reviews and other contract administration would also be required at the senior level. Your role, as a member of our design studio, would include working on a variety of project teams, with mentorship from our senior and associate team members.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
MartensGroup is currently seeking a talented and motivated intermediate to senior interior designer to join our studio team and actively participate in our collaborative processes to develop innovative design solutions for our broad range of clients. Our studio philosophy of ‘Involve Solve Evolve‘ illustrates our approach to our projects and the high level of design and consulting services that we value.
Your role, at the intermediate level, would include collaborating with other project team members as part of an integrated design process, including programming, space planning, design development, furniture specifications, preparation of design presentations & renderings, as well as assisting the technical team members with the production of working drawings, and contract administration, as required. At the senior level, you would also be responsible for design and co-ordination of projects through all phases, including the mentoring and co-ordination of supporting team members and the co-ordination of consultants. Collaboration and mentoring from the associate team, as well as involvement in maintaining and developing new client relationships, and in the marketing and promoting of MartensGroup in the business community could also be aspects a senior design position within our studio environment.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org